- This table contains records on a patient’s allergies or intolerances (drug, food, environmental, animals).
- This table is useful for determining documented drug allergies but needs more coding and cleaning to be useful for other types of allergies or intolerances.
- Only drug allergies have been coded (to ATC ontology), other types of allergy records (ex. ‘cats’, ‘wasp sting’, ‘no known allergies’) are not coded and the calc field is empty.
- The usefulness of this table is limited without orig fields.
- Date variables: use Start Date, but if missing use Date Created.
|Data Element (variable)||Coded