Researchers may make a request to change key aspects about their projects, such as: Data updates or more years of data,
data files and/or fields requested, research questions posed, change in study population. These require a formal application to CPCSSN in the form of an amendment. New service charges apply for amendment applications, and confirmation of funds will be requested by CPCSSN.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Uncategorized FAQ

Next article